Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

The NCE Representative that originally sold me the plan, told me that this company fit with the Obama care Act; told me to switch my dental plan over because it covered it.Sounded like a good deal, up until I had a preventative screening medical claim and they did not follow through with their promises.

I went to the dentist, they laughed, as they have never heard of this company. Medical health services, have never even heard of this company. NCE lied to me, it doesn't fit with the Obama Care Act. They did not provide the services they said they would.

I called and complained about this to an NCE agent, he didn t have any answers for me, he just yelled at me and hung up. He couldn t even transfer me to a manager. I have everything voice recorded and am starting a case against these frauds. This company is a complete fraud!

Asked for a refund because they did not provide me with any of the services they said they would. They even said, I would only have to pay $25.00 for a wellness check, this is not true at all. I ended up paying everything out of pocket. Do not trust this company.

No one can give me solid answers. The disheartening part is that they lied to me and told me they were part of the healthcare market and that it fit under the Obamacare Healthcare ACT. I paid $231.14 as a initiation start-up fee, then $106.14 and $19.99 to them for 7 months! I received absolutely nothing but lies, mistreatment, hanging up, and the run around.

For all people out there! It's best to go with reputable companies, not companies that call you over the phone, acting like their part of the Obamacare Healthcare act. I m horrified that this is happening to other vulnerable individuals, therefore I saw this as my duty to warn others. I currently have people investigating this company.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE NCE Insurance trap!It's an insurance fraud!

This reviewer shared experience about "insurance fraud rip-off!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1114. This person is overall dissatisfied with National Congress of Employers. The most disappointing about national congress of employers health insurance at National Congress of Employers was fraud, horrified and insurance fraud Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about National Congress of Employers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare National Congress of Employers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with National Congress of Employers?

Comments

Littleton, Colorado, United States #1206426

yes, i agree.the rep was super rude to me on the phone and acted like i was bothering them asking for information.

this group needs to be shut down immediately.State attorney's division is investigating them NOW.

to Anonymous Independence, Missouri, United States #1268890

I have filed a complaint with the Missouri Board of Insurance Commissioners about this company.I specifically applied for health care coverage because my BCBS policy was no longer offered by Obamacare.

I received a call from these people based on info I entered online while searching for coverage. They sounded legit. Answered a ton of health questions in Dec 2016 and thought everything was set for my coverage to start 1/1/17. Instead I got 4 different life insurance policies and no health coverage.

Called them and they said they still needed to get my app for health care completed (which I thought I had done). On Jan 3, I "finished" the healthcare application and my coverage was to start on 1/6/17. Got an email on 1/9/17 stating that my financial institution and refused payment because of an incorrect account number. Tried calling several times to talk to "Michael Saunders" - the agent listed in the email but he was "very busy" every time I called.

Scam company.

kbsheker
to sl San Luis Obispo, California, United States #1317188

I just put up my review.I will also be reporting my situation with them to the

California Department of Insurance.

That's how they found me last year when I was doing online searches for insurance because I didn't want to pay >$600.00 for a HMO plan with high deductibles and rarely need to go to a MD.

SMH.

I was an RN and I lost my insurance when I moved out of the area from where my employer of 24 yrs was and they were not in this area so I couldn't transfer.I can't believe I fell for it and since I didn't even go to a Provider until Dec I paid for the entire year and just now found out they paid NOTHING!!